How to buy bitcoins on eToro in 2023 (send bitcoins and convert cryptocurrencies on eToro)
If you want to learn about buying bitcoins on eToro for beginners, this article will provide you with information on how to buy bitcoins on eToro, sending bitcoins on eToro and eToro’s service fees.
The World’s Best Online Cryptocurrency and NFT Trading Platform: Sign up to receive $300 immediately
A Step-by-Step Guide to Buying Bitcoin on eToro
Buying and selling bitcoins on eToro is as easy as investing in gold, follow these instructions:
1. Create a User
First of all, go to the official eToro website and create an account. It’s very easy to create an account by filling out the personal details required by the platform.
2. Search for Bitcoin
Then on the cryptocurrency page, click the Discover button and use the search bar to search for Bitcoin
Next to Bitcoin, click on the “Trade” button and you will see the order panel for Bitcoin.
3. Go to the order panel
In the Bitcoin order panel, two options appear: Trade or Order.
Trade: Buy a specified amount of bitcoins at the current price.
Order: Customize the BTC price and the number of tokens you want to buy, and as soon as the price reaches your desired target, your order will be executed automatically, very smartly.
For this article, we recommend you to use the trade option.
4. Set the number of bitcoins
You can switch between “Amount” and “Unit” by clicking the button on the right between.
Amount: Set the amount of dollars you want to buy bitcoins. Note that the minimum is 10 USD and that you have cash in your account, if not, you will be prompted to deposit the required amount.
Units: You can customize the amount of bitcoins you want to buy. At eToro you don’t need to buy the full amount of bitcoins, you can buy some of them, for example, you can buy only 0.01 or even 0.5 bitcoins.
5. Buy Bitcoins
If you don’t have enough cash in your account, you will need to fund your account. eToro has a variety of payment options, so just choose the one that suits you.
Check this out: Buying Bitcoins on eToro (video tutorial)
Etoro Deposit Options
eToro not only offers traditional options such as bank transfers and card deposits, but also offers a variety of digital wallets and alternative service providers to deposit funds, such as the following:
- Quick Transfer
- Ideal for
- Krana/Instant Banking
Bitcoin Transaction Fees on ETORO
eToro does not charge transaction-specific fees for transactions, but you need to be aware of eToro’s other service fees:
- Inactivity fee for dormant accounts: if they sit idle for 12 months
- Exchange fees: when you exchange one currency for another
- Withdrawal fee: minimum withdrawal of $30, currently a flat $5
- Overnight fees: CFD positions
It is important to remember that fees are subject to change at any time and are displayed on the website, which you can view directly.
Benefits of Trading Bitcoin on eToro
eToro also offers services based on a great user experience that enhances the user’s trading strategy and perceived value, mainly the following:
- Advanced charting and analysis tools for tracking bitcoin trends , allowing you to more visually and intellectually analyze bitcoin market conditions.
- Real-time, up-to-date crypto market research and news to inform your future investment plans
- Risk management tools that allow you to customize your stop loss and take profit parameters to find the right investment style for you.
- Demo account, where you can use $100,000 to run a live demo and improve your trading skills.
How to convert crypto on eToro？
- Can you convert cryptocurrencies on eToro?
- Yes, it is possible and very easy to do, here’s how to do it:
- Login to your eToro Money App on your cell phone
- Click on the “Cryptocurrency” tab and select the cryptocurrency you want to convert at the bottom of the page
- You select the amount you want to convert, then select the cryptocurrency you want to convert and click “Convert”
If the eToro Money cryptocurrency wallet does not support the cryptocurrency you wish to convert, you may not be able to convert it. eToro currently supports up to 20 different cryptocurrencies.
How to send Bitcoin on eToro
Open the eToro Money app on your mobile device and login. Under the “Cryptocurrency” tab, click on the type of cryptocurrency you want to send. Click on “Send”. On this page, you will select the amount to send and enter the recipient’s public address.
If you are interested in other promising cryptocurrencies, read the following related article:
Kibho coin | Buy kibho coin and earn Rs. 10,000,000 | Kibho coin price today
Baby Doge Coin – Buy Baby Doge Coin 2023 – Baby Doge Coin Price Forecast
2023 fast kibho login – kibho coin price – Kibho Program Income