If you want to learn how to play Texas Hold’em, then you need to start with the basic rules and hands. The following best rules are exactly what you need right now.
Latest Online Texas Hold’em Rules
- The aim of online Texas Hold’em is to beat your opponents by combining the undercard and the community cards to form the biggest hand.
- The game of Texas Hold’em begins with each player being dealt two bottom cards.
- After a few rounds of betting, there are five cards (end cards) that are placed in the middle of the table.
- Another name for these cards is “public cards”. Players can use the commons and the undercards to build a powerful five-card hand.
- The complete Texas Hold’em hand is dealt in different phases for each betting round, but you should know that the five public cards are dealt in three phases: the first three public cards are dealt in the first phase, the fourth public card is dealt in the second phase, and the fifth and final public card is dealt in the third phase.
- In total, you need seven cards two bottom cards and five public cards to combine to produce the maximum five cards to build the best hand.
- So, it is possible to use the bottom card in combination with the public cards or without the bottom card.
- It is also possible to play all five commons and forget about your cards if the cards on the table bring a better combination.
- In Texas Hold’em, because everyone but one player bets to fold, the only player left wins the pot without having to show his cards.
- For this reason, a player does not have to hold the best hand to win the pot. It is always possible for a player to “bluff” and get other players to fold their cards.
- After the public cards have been dealt and all the players have bet, two or more players showdown all the way to the jackpot chi jackpot pool by having the best five cards.
- Now that you know the best rules of Texas Hold’em it’s time to get into some details.
Learn more about Texas Hold’em frequently asked questions：
What are the most common winning hands in Texas Hold’em?
Are there tips for Texas Hold’em?
What is the goal of Texas Hold’em?
What is the minimum bet in Texas Hold’em?
How much should every player start with in Texas Hold’em?