How to find the right roulette strategy for you, the following five roulette strategies always have one for you.
Progressive Roulette Strategy
Labouchere Roulette Strategy
- Labouchere roulette strategy is. First determine the amount you want to win, then divide the amount you want into multiple bets.
- So let’s see how this strategy is played.
- Let’s say you want to win $100. What you need to do is to divide this amount into multiple bets.
- For example: 10-20-10-10-10-20-10-20 .
- First, you take the leftmost and rightmost numbers, in this case $30, and place a bet.
- If you lose, you add the number to the right of the sequence, for example: 10-20-10-10-20-10-20-30 .
- If you win, subtract the numbers to the left and right of the bet just placed, for example: 20-10-10-20-10.
Anti-Mar or Paroli Roulette Strategy
- This roulette strategy is the very popular Inverse Martingale or Paroli.
- With this strategy the player doubles the bet after a win, which is statistically slightly safer than the traditional system.
- It is best suited for outside bets, as it requires a high statistical chance of winning, with most outside bets close to 60%.
- Now, American Roulette may have a slightly steeper edge.
Fibonacci Roulette Strategy
- The Fibonacci strategy is a mathematical sequence strategy that can be found in the casino world.
- This roulette strategy can be difficult to understand, but it follows a series of numbers just like Martingale.
- For example: 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144.
- This strategy looks riskier than Martingale, but here is the plot twist – it is not.
- If anything, the Fibonacci sequence strategy is the one roulette strategy that should be adhered to.
Harness Roulette Strategy
- Some popular choices here include Martingale and Fibonacci, which are the main roulette betting systems.
- Preference is given to Martingale, which is easier to understand.
- Martingale is essentially where you bet one unit and then double it after each loss.
- Martingale allows you to receive a $1 profit on each winning bet, so you have to be patient in your play.
James Bond Roulette Strategy
- The James Bond Roulette strategy is a very well learned flat strategy that ensures that you win more while staying safe.
- Players do not have to raise their bets at the end of a round.
- Place the same bet after each spin, for example: $19-36 $20, $13-14-15-16-17-18 $10, $0 $1.
- The problem with this strategy is that the dealer gets the edge, which will inevitably come into play.
- However, the losses are minimal if they lose.
What are the odds of hitting red or black on roulette?
- In American roulette, the chance of winning red or black is 47.4%.
- In European roulette, the chance of winning red or black is 48.6%.
- In both cases, the roulette bonus is paid at a ratio of 1:1.
How good are the roulette odds?
- European roulette has the highest odds, with a casino edge of just 2.64%.
- This is the average frequency of a player losing a bet.
What are the odds on green in roulette?
- Betting on green pays 35 to 1 or 17 to 1, depending on the roulette variant played and the bet.
- In American roulette, the wheel has green 0’s and 00’s, while European roulette has only one green 0.
- If you bet 0 or 00 on American Roulette and then bet successfully, you will get 35 to 1.
- If you bet both 0 and 00, and your bet is successful, you will get 17 to 1 odds.
- Since European Roulette has only one green 0, you can only place a single bet, but if you place a successful bet, the odds are the same as the US version, 35 to 1.